QUIZ Advanced Level Princeton Trivia
5 Points for each correct question
1) In September, 1956 what number of students comprised the new Class of 1960?
2) Chris Eisgruber, the new President of Princeton University, graduated from Princeton in 1983. What was his major?
3) Of the 26,498 applicants for admission to Princeton’s new Class of 2017, what percentage was accepted?
4) What percentage of the Class of 2017 are members of minority groups?
5) In 2012-13, what percentage of Princeton undergraduates received financial aid from Princeton?
6) In sports, how many Ivy League championships are there and how many did Princeton teams win in 2012-13?
7) In 2012-13, Princeton won three NCAA national team championships. What sports were involved?
8) In what year did Princeton function as the Capital of the United States?
9) In October, 2012, the oldest alumnus in Princeton history passed away. What was his Class and how old was he?
10) There appears to be grade inflation at Princeton. In a 2012 study of undergraduate courses over a three year period (2009-12) it showed that A’s made up what percentage of all grades?
11) As of 2012-13, Princeton athletic teams have won at least one national championship for how many consecutive years?
12) What is the date of the cannon outside the current Cannon-Dial-Elm Club on Prospect Street?
13) The longest senior thesis ever written was by Jeanne Faust ’76 writing about F. Scott Fitzgerald’17. How many pages was this thesis?
14) In 2012, McCosh 50, the largest classroom at Princeton, got a major renovation. How many seats does it have and when was it originally built?
15) In the August, 2012 summer Olympics eighteen (18) Princetonians competed representing four nations. Did anyone win a medal?
16) Following this current mini-reunion in Los Angeles, when and where is the next Class of 1960 mini-reunion expected to be?
17) What Princeton Class was the first to be co-educational for all four years?
18) In what year was the College of New Jersey renamed Princeton University?
19) When was the last year that the Princeton football team was undefeated?
20) What was the most popular major selected by sophomores in the Class of ’15?
See the answers here .